Facebook is a huge social media platform and is continuously growing in popularity. Most entrepreneurs have a Facebook business page, but many don’t optimize these pages to get the most out of them. Entrepreneurs who realize the potential of Facebook are using its business tools to achieve their marketing goals and increase followers.
Facebook business tools can help you track the performance of your posts and schedule them in a way that has maximum impact. With the right Facebook marketing tools, you can target your customers in a very efficient way. You can also compare your campaigns with competitors’ to optimize your advertising budget, increase brand awareness and more. Here are 13 popular Facebook business tools that business owners should consider using to maximize their Facebook marketing impact.
MobileMonkey allows you to build a list of messenger subscribers, broadcast messages, drive campaigns, and automatically respond to comments on your Facebook posts. The tool also offers full support for Facebook Messenger ads, pre-built chatbot templates, powerful chatbot analytics tools and a unique chatbot builder. You can even move your data from MobileMonkey to other systems you use to run your business.
Heyo is a marketing tool that can help you generate more leads, run sweepstakes or contests, and manage hashtag campaigns for Facebook. When you run contests (quizzes and photo or video contests) with Heyo, you can also collect email addresses from potential customers, thus growing your email list. The tool can help you create brand awareness, engage potential customers and collect user-generated content with hashtag campaigns.
The Pagemodo tool can allow you to customize your Facebook business page with cover photos, and you can also add custom tabs and create contests and sweepstakes for engagement. It helps you schedule posts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter with calls-to-action (CTAs) and website links. Using this tool, you can easily create and manage your Facebook ads and optimize your future campaigns. You can also find suggested content that you can share on Facebook and other social media pages.
With Agorapulse, you can manage content and engagement on Facebook. This tool helps you schedule and publish posts, including adding them to a queue to be republished automatically. You can also launch different types of Facebook contests, ranging from quizzes to photo contests to sweepstakes.
You can analyze Facebook pages and compare them to learn about your competitors with this tool. This provides you with several detailed analytics reports that can help you track your efforts and improve your future promotional campaigns.
Buffer is a social media management platform that helps you schedule and publish Facebook posts. It seamlessly integrates with Chrome, WordPress and other tools to find content for distribution. In addition, it provides analytics and insights on the post’s reach, likes and comments.
6. Facebook Ads Manager
Facebook Ads Manager is a tool which helps you create, edit and optimize your Facebook Ads efficiently, even from your phone. With this, you can target the right demographics and choose the audience you want to see your ad. It also allows you to monitor your ad performance with real-time analytics. The tool can help you manage multiple ads over your campaign (or different campaigns). You can edit your ad placements, set your budget to control cost and make and post ad images or templates.
Hootsuite helps you optimize your ad campaign by targeting and retargeting the right group of people. With this tool, you can convert Facebook ads into leads and be on top of analytics. It allows you to manage and schedule your posts across various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
The tool can help you create and test your ads, boost your budgets and sync your generated leads to your CRM (customer relationship management) or email marketing tools. You can also optimize your campaign’s results by defining performance-based rules that allow you to pause campaigns that are not performing well.
8. Sprout Social
Sprout Social provides you with useful insights to help you make better decisions and monitor social conversations. It can help you understand your audience by segregating the data based on location, age and gender for better targeting. The app provides notifications so you can handle unexpected anomalies, and read and create reports for bots, apps, websites and events.
AdEspresso automates the process to create and manage your Facebook ad campaigns. You can analyze, optimize and create complex and specific rules for the execution of your campaigns. The tool’s A/B testing capability can help you get powerful analytics and create thousands of variants of your Facebook ads. Using AdEspresso, you can manage your ads across many platforms all from one place instead of switching between ad managers.
10. Facebook Pixel
You can use Facebook Pixel to get insights about your website traffic and learn how people are using your site. Thus, it collects data about who is visiting your website and allows you to retarget those consumers later. You can also optimize your ads to make sure that they are seen by people who are likely to engage with them. With Pixel, you can attract customers who purchased your products or services from any offline and online sources. It therefore helps you increase the number of your customers by finding the right people to target and can measure your data with 100 percent accuracy.
With DrumUp, you can curate and create trending content to share on your pages. To get started, all you have to do is provide a list of relevant keywords. The tool will search the web for stories related to these keywords and add them to your share queue. It will even select an optimal time for the post to be shared. You can also customize the post, add a recommended hashtag, upload an image and even schedule the post to be repeated in the future.
12. Facebook Ad Library
Facebook Ad Library is a comprehensive, online database of all of the ads currently running on Facebook and across Facebook products (such as Instagram). It allows you to essentially check competitors’ strategies to optimize your own Facebook ad campaigns. You can check what works for them – what messages they are promoting, or what types of ads they’ve been running for a long time. You can also measure how much these organizations spend on their advertisements on the website.
13. Cross Border Insights Finder
Cross Border Insights Finder is useful for companies that are exploring new markets, as it lets you compare your current market to potential markets. It therefore helps you understand which markets have potential in your industry. This analytics tool lets you compare ad campaign insights from different countries across Facebook, Instagram and Audience Insights. The analysis is based on the highest reach, conversion rate, advertising cost and frequency of ads.
Tips to Optimize Your Facebook Business Page
If you're not optimizing your Facebook Page to reach and engage your audience, your chances of generating leads and customers from it are pretty low. We’ve compiled a few tips to help you make sure you're creating an engaging page that takes full advantage of everything Facebook marketing has to offer.
1. Choose the right profile and cover picture that’s easy for your audience to recognize, with the right dimensions.
2. Your “About” section should include the company vision, information and milestones with a brief description.
3. Monitor and respond to comments on your page.
4. Make sure the tabs are well organized to improve the audience’s ability to find information.
5. Establish a community page and a Facebook group to allow for an exchange of information related to a given business.
6. Keep adding to your Facebook story, including anything from fun questions to interesting links to keep your audience engaged.
7. Add a call-to-action (CTA) button. These are things like “Watch Video,” “Sign Up," or "Book Now," with a destination URL.
8. Select the right timing and frequency for your posts, and schedule them by using Facebook Business tools
9. Check the performance of your updates in your Facebook Insights and adjust your posting frequency and strategy accordingly.
10. Use Facebook custom audiences to retarget users who have watched your videos.
11. Set metrics for a preferred audience, who you want to see your content.
12. Pin important posts to the top of your page to promote things for a longer time. You can only have one pinned post at any given time.
13. Enable messaging on your page to make it as easy as possible for your fans to reach out to you.
14. Promote your page through Facebook marketing tools to generate more followers
15. Create, manage and optimize your Facebook Ads and correctly choose the marketing objective of your campaign.
16. Measure the success of your Facebook efforts using analytics tools
17. Analyze the demographics of people engaging with your page and posts. This will help you modify your Facebook content strategy to publish more of what works, and less of what doesn't.
18. Find new customers who are similar to your website visitors with the help of Facebook optimization tools.